Saturday, May 14, 2011

Iron Fist Marker Sketch


Iron Fist will be the feature of my next illustration. I really like the character and feel that for how cool he is, he's fairly underused. Although, admittedly, sometimes in comics, it's better left that way. 'Immortal Iron Fist' was one of the last super-hero books I kept reading after I got really burnt out on the others. If you haven't ever checked it out, it's kind of like a Kung Fu movie, but with superpowers! I think it's also just an interesting angle on the whole superhero thing.

This was a quick sketch I did to practice drawing the mask and general face shape. Drawn in my sketchbook, "marker" was done in Sketchbook Pro (which is a great drawing program!) More sketches, concepts and paintings to come soon for Iron Fist!

No comments: